We perform services in all parts of the hospital, clinic and healthcare structures with human resources qualified.
- Operating unit and wards
- Waiting rooms and communal spaces
- Areas with a high level of infection risks
- Analysis laboratories
- Research laboratories
- Special Environments: sterile, controlled atmospheres, nuclear medicine
- Operating rooms
- Areas with high risk: intensive therapy units, coronary units
We WORK to clean and sanitise any civil environment where there is a high level of public use. Schools, Universities, airports, offices, distribution warehouses and commercial spaces, banks, museums, accommodation.
- shared/public areas
- waiting rooms
- public bathrooms
- Waiting rooms
- Public halls and meeting rooms
- Office workstations
- Public information desks
- Kitchens, food-halls and catering kitchens
- Hotel rooms, halls, stairs and corridors
- Other relevant spaces within public structures
We WORK to clean industrial spaces with our method allowing the continuity of activities without any interference with the production processes.
- Industrial Warehouses
- Offices and communal spaces
- Machinery and industrial implants
- Technical rooms
- Floors and fittings
- Any neighbouring areas of relevance
Article 1 of D.M. 274/1997 defines:
- Cleaning Activities: those which involve the complex procedures and operations involving the removal of dust, undesired materials or dirt from areas, objects, enclosed areas and other relevant areas
- Disinfection Activities: Those which involve the complex procedures and operations involving making determined, confined environments sterile and healthy environments and other areas of pertinence, resulting in the destruction or inactivation of pathogen microorganisms.
- Sanification activities: Services which involve the complex procedures and operations aimed at making determined environments healthy ,during the activities of cleaning and disinfection and/or disinfestation. This may be through the checking and the improvement of microclimate conditions involving the temperature, humidity and ventilation and also may be reflected in the lighting and noise levels.