We are a company specialising in providing Facility Management services, operating in the domestic market since 1988.
We provide a “labour intensive” service. Thanks to the careful and well-planned organisation of our human resources and financial planning, we have created a path of consistent growth which has enabled the company to develop from a family business to a joint stock company. Today we are recognised as a leader in the sector in Italy.
We work with public and private sector customers, providing valuable support which enables them to focus on the management of their respective core businesses. We provide a wide range of both hard and soft services for customers in the healthcare, civil and industrial sectors. Our soft services include both cleaning and sanitisation expertise.
PFE believes that the future depends on environmental sustainablity and innovation. PFE has designed and patented a working method, ‘Clever Job’, based on the principles of Lean Management: the streamlined organisation of processes, aimed at minimising time wasted and optimising ( the efficiency and consistency) of our services. PFE believes in the constant training of employees, particularly in relation to the sustainability of our methodolgy, which supports our promotion of the Circular Economy.
We pay great attention to the well-being of our employees, and promote numerous projects aimed at corporate welfare. We also support a range of initiatives promoting social responsibility
PFE: The story of a resilient Company
PFE has proven itself to be one of the most resilient companies in Italy, with continuous and uninterrupted growth in the “last” thirty years.
PFE is the story of a family-run business founded in 1988, that has demonstrated perseverance, passion, commitment and self-sacrifice.
Its founders promote projects aimed at innovation and training and have implemented business management plans supervised by a professional BoD and Management Team.
Today it is among the main players in the Facility Management Sector in Italy.
The stages of growth:
- In February 1988 Totò Navarra founded the first generation of the family-run business: La Puligienica.
- La Puligienica experienced immediate success and continuous growth with the support of the second generation which allowed the company to become increasingly dynamic and structured.
As PFE grew, it increased its presence in the public and private sectors, first becoming a S.r.l. and in 2009 a joint stock company: PFE S.p.A..
- The reorganization of the Management Team and the BoD with the presence of external members, combined with the implementation of the business plan, has given PFE constant and uninterrupted growth in turnover.
PFE is today one of the most important players in the industry nationally.
GOVERNANCE AND CONTROL
GOVERNANCE AND CONTROL
The governance system of PFE S.p.A. is led by the Board of Directors, made up of three members; each of whom holds a specific role. This guarantees an expert company management structure.
The members of the Board of Directors are:
- Paolo Ciccarelli – President of the Board of Directors
- Silvia Romanelli – Member of the Board of Directors
- Paola Petrone – Member of the Board of Directors
Checks and balances
The control of company activities is entrusted to three bodies; each with a specific role and specialisation.
The controlling bodies of PFE S.p.A are:
- The Board of Statutory Auditors, made up of three permanent members and two alternate members, who are entrusted with the supervision of all administration and accounting activities, including participation in the meetings of the Board of Directors. The statutory auditing firm is KPMG S.p.A., a leading international operator in auditing activities, which supervises the auditing and certification of the financial statements.
- The Supervisory Body, established pursuant to Legislative Decree 231/2001 to supervise the application of the Organisation, Management and Control Model adopted by PFE S.p.A. and on the Company Code of Ethics which is an integral part of the aforementioned Model. The Body is composed of three members who ensure multidisciplinary skills.
DEVICES PURSUANT TO LEGISLATIVE DECREE 231/2001
DEVICES PURSUANT TO LEGISLATIVE DECREE 231/2001
Devices pursuant to Legislative Decree 231/2001 and subsequent amendments
In compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 231/2001 and subsequent amendments, PFE S.p.A. has adopted an Organisation, Management and Control Model which defines the controls (general and specific) aimed at preventing the offenses envisaged by the aforementioned Legislative Decree 231/2001. The Model is aimed at all employees, service partners and stakeholders of the Company and is also supported by a Disciplinary System (attached to the Model) which sanctions any violations of the Model itself.
It is possible to view,and download here: the Organization, Management and Control Model of PFE S.p.A.
The Model includes among its fundamental annexes the Corporate Code of Ethics, which provides all those who operate and cooperate in any capacity with the Company appropriate ethical behavioral guidelines, which they must comply with in the execution of their daily activities.
It is possible to view, and download here: the Company Code of Ethics
The Supervisory Body, established by PFE S.p.A., of totally external collegial composition, supervises the correct application of the Organisation, Management and Control Model and of the Company Code of Ethics.
Anyone can contact the SB to report any violations of the Model and / or the Code of Ethics by sending an email to PFE SpA, Viale L. Monaco, n.26 – 93100, Caltanissetta, or by e-mail addressed to the dedicated email box: email@example.com
In 1998 PFE S.p.A. commenced the process of implementation of its Quality Management System and successfully obtained Quality Certification in 1999.
It is possible to view,and download here: the Quality, Environment, Safety and Health, Ethics Policy document
Today PFE is proud to hold the following accreditations:
- ISO 9001: 2015 – Certified Quality System
- ISO 14001: 2015 – Certified Environment System
- ISO 45001: 2018 – Security system
- SA 8000: 2014 – Certified Social Responsibility System
- UNI EN 16636:2015 – Certified Pest Management System
- ANMDO-IQC standard for good cleaning and sanitisation practices in the healthcare environment
- Sworn Safety Management System
- Company Qualification Certification Reg. (EC) No. 303/2008
- SOA Certification – Certificate of qualification for the execution of public works
- Company qualification certificate pursuant to Regulation (EC) No. 842/2006 and Presidential Decree 43/2012
- NADCA certification
- Environmental Declaration*
- EMAS registration certificate n. EN-001921
- Ecolabel UE certification n. IT/052/024
*Copies available by request. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
PFE ACROSS EUROPE
PFE S.p.A. has a strong presence throughout Italy, with offices and operating centres based in Italy. Effective and efficient coordination with clients and sites where services are provided is achieved through using a wide range of methods including: